Welcome to Aseppak Career Hub. Please see the current job openings. To apply please send your curriculum to email@example.com.
Experience: Sales Expert in the CPG Food Industry with at least 3 years experience and a Proven Track Record of Sales and Account Management.
Responsibilities: Help the company grow by recruiting and managing New Clients, maintaining current accounts, and utilize their current industry contacts.
Skillset we’re looking for: Proactivity, resourcefulness, leadership, organization, ability to work in teams, ability to work with remote teams, ability to travel, trade-shows. People person and positive outlook a must. Open to cross-training, avidness to learning and to be a team player.
Compensation: The company is offering a base salary plus commission and an incentive plan.
When and Where: the position will be in situ, in Denver at the DTC, South Denver. We are looking to fill the position as soon as possible.
The Process: we will be interviewing during the first weeks of October and aim at making a decision by Oct 15.
– Build the customer data base with relevant info about contacts and company.
– Initial outreach to companies to get to the right person and set up a call with Barbara, Christina or rest of team.
– Contacting media, journalists and influencers about our developments.
– KPIs are based on scheduled appointments and scheduled line time at the MT.
– Build data base for competitors.
– Build data base of products on the shelf with pricing and value promise.
– Assist the Business Development team with administrative tasks and project management follow up.
– Manage social media accounts and postings in relevant forums and platforms.